1) I married my best friend and soul mate this past May. It was a day of beautiful flowers and decor but it still would've been the best day of my life without all of that. I am definitely loving married life so far and I'm looking forward to many more years.
2) I am one of three kids. I have two little brothers who I guess are really big now but I would still protect them in any and every way that I can. My parents are two of my best friends and my biggest heroes.
3) I'm going to school to become a teacher. My certification will be in teaching 4th grade through 8th grade English. I am loving all that I learn at school (even with the stress) and I can't wait to put it all into practice.
4) Like Tina I am absolutely terrified of heights. Not necessarily high buildings, although I don't love them, but I hate really high open spaces...like roller-coasters or mountains. One of the proudest days of my life is the day I conquered my fear and rappelled down an extremely high cliff in Colorado (that's me on the right). Yes...rappelled...like with a harness and a rope. I am still so proud of this.
5) I love to organize! Especially things like offices and school work.
6) Yes, that's me. I played Glinda the Good Witch in a production of The Wizard of Oz. That's not my real hair, it's a wig, but those puffy pink sleeves and the wand...totally real. :)
7) I have one tattoo (no, that's not a picture of me getting it) and a few more. Right now I have a Maltese cross on my left foot; the Maltese cross is the firefighter cross and it has Cody's badge number in the center of it.
I'm gonna follow the lead of several of my other favorite blog writers and tag all of my readers who haven't already done the seven things to go ahead and do one for themselves! Be sure to copy the link to me in a comment so that I can learn more about all of you too. x